Now to my questions:
2. At the moment I'm halfway, if I enter a value in the textbox, I can trigger a event to start creating an annotation. But I need to click somwhere on the PDF page for the annotation to appear. Can it be created directly?
3. Coordinates? I want the annotation to appear in top left corner of the PDF page, how can I do that?
4. Annotation with text in them, would it be possible to edit the text in the annotation, like in WPF examples? Just click and edit withhout the huge dialog box?
Looking att the SDK examples for WPF projects and I can see all annotation has a GUID, I tried to see if the annotations in the frontend had GUID's but I don't think so?
I'm trying to create a workflow with as few steps as possible for the user.
Alcom System AB
2. See 3.
3. I would do this using a custom action instead of the JS API. This way you would be able to automatically create the annotation the way you want at the location you want without the user interaction.
4. No because, technically speaking, text is just another property like any other and as I said in 1., annotations on the documents are not regular div but a dynamic drawing on the HTML5 canvas, it's not that easy to interactively make it editable. I'm going to add this request to the wishlist though, just in case.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests