I just cannot get the GdViewer to display in the pane.
Does anyone know the syntax for getting the GdViewer to show in an mfc pane.
Here is the small guide that you can also find within the installation package under \\Samples folder:
- Select the "Add Class" item of the "Project" menu.
- Select MFC Class From TypeLib.
- Select "Add class from File" and click the "..." button to navigate to select GdPicture.NET.14.tlb file located in [INSTALLDIR]/Redist/COM Interop.
- Select the interfaces you need from the list to generate the C++ wrappers*.
* Be careful, each GdPicture class will be split into two classes: One defining events and another one defining properties & methods.
For example to import the GdPictureImaging class you should select "__GdPictureImaging" and "_GdPictureImaging".
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest