1. Load a pdf file in a Gdviewer control, using DisplayFromFile.
2. Use CloseDocument to close the document in gdviewer.
3. Make any change in the original PDF File. For example, use iTextSharp to add a "Hello World" in the page.
4. Display the same pdf file in the Gdviewer control, using DisplayFromFile
5. No changes appears in the GdViewer.
6 But if you open the PDF file with acrobat, Hello World is displayed perfectly on the page.
This does not happen if you change the name of the PDF file when you add the "Hello World" in the pdf and then display the PDF with Gdviewer.
It seems that there is some kinf of memory cache that avoid GDviewer to display the changed PDF file.
I have try to clear Gdviewer memory using CloseDocument, Clear, Update with no result.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests