We just released the new GdPicture.NET 8 SDK.
- 100% AnyCPU SDK. GdPicture assemblies automatically work in 64-bit mode on 64 bit OS and in 32-bit mode on 32-bit OS.
- Speed improvement of the Toolkit core + battery of bug fixes
- Thread safe OCR module with lots of new languages support. (now 100% of the GdPicture.NET SDK is thread safe).
- Full annotation support for PDF and images including sticky notes, free hand, rubber stamps, shapes and more…
- Full managed PDF support (32 bit and 64 bit): Edit existing PDF, split & merge documents, swap pages, Edit pages, apply digital signature, uncrypt, add watermarks and barcodes etc…
- Thread safe OCR engine that supports near 40 languages.
- Improvement of the AutoCrop engine
- Improvement of the AutoDeskew engine
- Improvement of the PDF rendering engine
- Improvement of the Forms processing Plugin accuracy
- New Subtract background filter
- Improvement of the speed & accuracy of the automatic page orientation detection
- New Bin samples
- New Demo applications
- And more...
New GdPicture PDF Plugin
- Read, Edit & Write PDF documents from file, or any Stream.
- Full support for incremental saving to preserve document content history.
- Repair corrupted documents.
- Pack documents and reuse existing resources to dramatically reduce file size.
- Works very fast on large documents.
- Strong objects serialization to produces 100% compliant and smaller PDF documents.
- Very fast text extraction engine, on whole page or ROI.
- Add / Extract Bitmaps & Fonts.
- Write text with font embedding support.
- Draw barcodes.
-Flatten form fields and annotations.
- Support all encryption schemes for reading, and can encrypt documents in RC4 and AES 128 bits.
- Apply security to existing or new documents.
- Rasterize PDF pages to bitmap with high fidelity rendering and high speed.
- DigiSign documents.
- Merge / Split documents.
- Swap / Delete / Append / Rotate pages.
- Full interaction with the GdViewer & the ThumbnailEx controls.
- Edit PDF document and display updated version on a Viewer in real-time.
- Set of low-level API to manipulate paths.
- Can work in multi-thread applications.
- And more...
New GdPicture XMP Annotation Plugin
- Read & Write XMP annotation from PDF & Image.
- Full Unicode support.
- Many sophisticated annotations such as highlighted regions, free-hand, rubber stamps, sticky notes, connected lines, embedded images, polygons, text and more...
- Very fast rendering and manipulation.
- Annotations collection can be loaded/saved in XML format.
- Annotations collection can be stored as Metadata of the document.
- Annotations can be burnt on any document.
- Let your user to move, resize, rotate, scale any kind of annotation.
- Full support for blending.
- Full interaction with the GdViewer object.
- Full support for printing.
Change in ThumbnailEx
- new method SetItemBitmap()
- Dramatically speed increasing when many items are loaded
Change in BookmarksTree
- Speed increasing
- In GdPicture.NET 7 we got 2 different PDF engines (1 reader & 1 writer). for the V8 we have build a fully new .NET library from scratch. Therefore, all functions related to PDF manipulation of the GdPictureImaging class have been deprecated and are now in the GdPicturePDF class.
- We offer free upgrade from GdPicture.NET 7 to GdPicture.NET 8 for customers who acquired the SDK after 1rst Jan 2011. To obtain the free upgrade, please contact our sales department from http://support.gdpicture.com
- new method OCRTesseractSetOCRContext() in GdPictureImaging
- new method SetCreator in GdPicturePDF
- speed increasing & minor bug fixes
- GdPicturePDF: new methods GetPageBox() & SetPageBox()
- Battery of minor bug fixes
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests