We're about to start the BETA Program for the release of GdPicture.NET 8. The program will be launched in 3 to 10 days.
GdPicture.NET 8 will be available for sales by end-June. But before that, you can try the BETA version to see all the new features we added:
- Thread safe OCR module with lots of new languages support. (now 100% of the GdPicture.NET SDK is thread safe).
- Full annotation support for PDF and images including sticky notes, free hand, rubber stamps, shapes and more…
- Full managed PDF support (32 bit and 64 bit): Edit existing PDF, split & merge documents, swap pages, Edit pages, apply digital signature, uncrypt, add watermarks and barcodes etc…
- Improvement of the Autodeskew.
- Improvement of the Forms processing Plugin accuracy.
- AnyCPU SDK. The same dll will automatically work in 64-bit mode on 64 bit OS and in 32-bit mode on 32-bit OS. All our code is now compatible with this technology.
- And More!
Click here to see the image in full size: http://www.gdpicture.com/blog/wp-conten ... review.png
If you want to be part of the program, just create a ticket to register here: http://support.gdpicture.com/index.php? ... tmentid=19
Note: We will offer free upgrade from GdPicture.NET 7 to GdPicture.NET 8 if you bought (or buy) GdPicture.NET 7 after 1st Jan 2011.
You should receive a confirmation email very soon.
We are now polishing the Beta release, it will be released next week.
@ERI: Custom annotation is not available and don't match our approach. However, we should introduce such feature in a medium release of GdPicture 8 with, as always, extra features based on customers feedback.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests