When opening the context menu of the viewer (right click on canvas), the menu can not be closed by clicking outside the menu.
(which is default window behavior).
You have to select an option to close it.
Furthermore, when the menu is open and go to another application, the menu stays on top (top most).
While the menu is open, firefox is opened and the menu is on top of that.
Is this a defect ?
(PS, I use ActiveX viewer here).
I tested using the VB6 sample application (COM) and there this issue is not present.
Seems that on the Gupta environment the menu is not automatically closed.
See sample application (Gupta TD 6.1 sourcecode):
- Run application
- Open image
- Right click on canvas to open menu
- left click anywhere on the image -> menu does not close
- Activate another application, see that the menu stays on top.
- Menu can only be closed by selecting an option
- (1.02 MiB) Downloaded 116 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest