I've got a webapp already developed in PHP and I'm tring to integrate the gdpicture functionalities following the example http://www.gdpicture.com/demo/html-acti ... ation.html
The requirement are:
- Load a pdf document throught a ftp in a GdViewer and ThumbnailEx in the client browser. No problem with that.
- Apply rotation to a page, then save it on the server. With the GdViewer object i can use Rotate(), but when saving the rotation doesn't apply (I tried also in the original example and the behavior is the same)
- Remove selected page, then save it on the server. The GdViewer obj doesn't have a method for this.
Code: Select all
m_GdPicturePDF = new ActiveXObject("GdPicture12.GdPicturePDF");
- the activex object "GdPicture12.GdPicturePDF" doesn't exist apparentely (because m_GdPicturePDF is valorized to an empty object)
- the GdPicturePDF doesn't have a method for load from ftp, nor from the GdViewer object.