We've just released GdPicture.NET 9.2.
Download link: http://www.gdpicture.com/download.php
- Added support for unsupported file types in the ThumbnailEx control allowing to specify custom image. IE: an office icon.
- Speed improvement of the TIFF encoder with CCITT3 & CCITT4 compression schemes.
- Added fast page resizing/scaling for the PDF format, without quality and compression loss.
- Added support to create bitmap from separated Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black images.
- Added private tag reading & writing at page level for the PDF format.
- GdPicture/XMP Annotation support improved (see new methods).
- Improved the PDF form-fields parsing support.
- Added some TWAIN behavior customization to handle some unstable TWAIN drivers.
- Improved document format detection support.
- Several documentation improvements, new snippets and new demo applications.
Changes in GdPictureImaging class:
- new overloaded method CreateGdPictureImageFromStream() taking a string parameter to identify the document format based on its initial name.
- new overloaded method CreateGdPictureImageFromStreamICM() taking a string parameter to identify the document format based on its initial name.
- new method CreateGdPictureImageFromCMYKSep() to create a composed RGB bitmap from four separated Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black Bitmap channels.
- new method TwainSetInternalBehaviour()
Changes in GdPicturePDF class:
- new method GetFormFieldFontName()
- new method GetFormFieldFontSize()
- new method GetFormFieldLocation()
- new method SetPagePrivateTag()
- new method GetPagePrivateTag()
- new method DeletePagePrivateTag()
- new method ResizePage()
- new method ScalePage()
Changes in GdViewer class:
- new method HideTextEditBox()
- new overloaded method DisplayFromStream() taking a string parameter to identify the document format based on its initial name.
- new overloaded method DisplayFromStreamICM() taking a string parameter to identify the document format based on its initial name.
Changes in ThumbnailEx class:
- ThumbnailEx: new event FileTypeNotSupported()
Changes in AnnotationManager class:
- new method LoadAnnotationsFromXMPBase64()
- new method SaveAnnotationsToXMPBase64()
- new method SaveAnnotationsToXMPBase64Ex()
Changes in Annotation inherited classes:
AnnotationEllipse, AnnotationFreeHand, AnnotationFreeHandHighlighter, AnnotationPolygon, AnnotationFreehandPolygon classes now expose they Points property (read-only).
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests